Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hot Diggedy Dog!

I felt like screaming for joy when I spotted this beauty when I went to my local thrift store today, cruising for some clothes to embellish and change up. While I came out with no fabrics, I came out with some fun kitchen and patio goods!!! What to do with this retro apothecary bottle thing is still a mystery, but it matches glasses that my husband and I scored a couple of years ago at the Rose Bowl flea market. It's always fun to spot something that matches!



This bowl matches our stuff as well, so it had to come home, too. I can always find room for another bowl...



While this relish tray is missing the bowl and lazy susan, I'll just have to keep my eye out. This matches our stuff as well--today all the aqua stuff from the 50s or 60s in the store had to come home with me! After finding these three pieces, I had to go back through the aisles and make sure there weren't others, hiding somewhere. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow, and look one more time, just to be sure. The things I get to worry about since I don't have to work right now!!!



All that I could fit in my arms at this point in my shopping was this pot, which was too cool to stay there. I have already replanted a gerber daisy that will hopefully bloom in its new home...


All this was less than ten dollars! How I love it when I have days like these...



No comments:

Post a Comment